It is the policy of the Directors and management
of MCAS to ensure our operating procedures and practices avoid adverse impact on our environment.
To Ensure compliance with this policy , we conform to the appropriate legislation, regulations and best practices, monitor & review our environmental objectives and the environmental impact of our service, construction and maintenance operations.
We ensure that all of our technicians are licensed and comply with the Environmental Protection (Ozone Protection) Policy and HB40 Standards in the reclaiming and containment of refrigerants.
Systematic Approach to Environmental Control
- Identify and conform to legislative requirements pertaining to our industry
- Consult with the necessary authorities regarding waste disposal
- Design and implement safe systems of operation
- Design and implement correct disposal procedures
- Implement an environmental preventative maintenance program at each work site
- Implement an employee awareness program
Each of our trained technicians are provided with a fully equipped service vehicles and mobile phones so we can respond at any time day or night.